Tips And Treats
Tips To Develop Your Brain Power
Most of the successful people have great powers. The more brain power a person has the more chances of success are there in every competitive field. From a school student, to a research scholar, from a clerk to a CEO of a big company everybody needs brain power to move ahead fast. And fortunately any person can develop his or her brain power with determination and continuous efforts.
In fact your brain is like a muscle. Psychologists say that you can develop your mental faculties as much you want. The more you use it the more powerful it becomes. Then see how fast it deteriorates. Still to develop brain is not an easy task. We have to work very hard on it.
Last Updated -21st December 2005
Many people think that due to the aging process mind gradually loses power. On the contrary there are people in the world whose minds function even better in old age than the young persons. Even today most of our great politicians, scientists, businessmen, journalists and writers are old people. In fact, a human mind has unlimited energy which never gets exhausted. Here are some great tips to increase your brain power:-
- Stimulate Your Brain - To remain powerful and dynamic a brain needs training and constant stimulating use. With various activities you need to exercise your mind and fill it with enthusiasm. Problems of life are actually good for your mind if you are positive and try to solve them. So dont be afraid of problems. Take life, your career and day to day problems as challenges and face them.
- Do Physical Exercise Regularly - To keep your brain healthy it is important to keep your body healthy too. Medical scientists say that physical exercise stimulates the release of endorphins - chemicals in the brain that refreshes and re-energise you, decreases stress and pain. Our brain then begins to store everything more efficiently. A second change is an alteration in the levels of neurotransmitters, brain chemicals that increase alertness and reduce strain. So make it a rule to take physical exercise five days a week.
- Memorise Things - A great method to improve your brain power is to use your memory as often as you can. You can start it by memorising phone nos. of your friends and relatives. Instead of finding those nos. in your diary try to recall them from your memory.
- Read Books - Read books on various topics and think analytically. If you are not interested in reading books, read magazines. Excess of everything is bad. Too much reading or watching may prove useless if it disturbs your other schedules.
- Watch informative programmes - Informative and general knowledge based programs prove a great diet for your mind. On television - too much entertainment makes your mind lazy. Also watch discussions.
- Adopt a Creative Hobby - Creative hobbies are good to refresh and energise your brain. At least take up one such hobby - participate in debates, make paintings, make cartoons, stitch clothes in different designs, write articles, arrange files of clippings and read them time to time, read various magazines, make new scientific things etc. Pursue a hobby according to your liking.
- Learn New Words - Learn new vocabulary every week and ask others to listen it from you.
- Discuss on Topics - Habit of discussions is good exercise for brain. Discuss with your friends or family members on different topics. It will improve various faculties of your brain.
- Think Ideas - Thinking ideas has double benefits. It not only improves the capability of your mind but also help you to apply those idea to progress faster in your career graph. Make a habit of thinking ideas and solving something (puzzles, sums, problems whatever you like).
- Have an Aim in Life - Have an aim in life and work very hard to achieve it. When you have an aim in life your mind has to work hard to achieve it. Consequently it gains power.
- Take Adequate Sleep - Keep fix hours of sleeping. Dont sleep too much or during day. It will keep your mind relaxed and vigorous.
- Use Power of Meditation - Learn to keep your mind relaxed with the help of meditation. It will think better and work smartly. Meditation is considered the best tonic and medicine for your mind as well as your body.
As soon as you start improving your brain power you will have a new confidence and nobody will be able to complete you in your field.
Disclaimer: The Tips to Develop Your Brain Power / Information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of Tips And Treats . com and/or its partners.
© Tips And Treats. An Information Based Website (2005-2016)