Tips And Treats
Clairvoyance is defined as a form of extra-sensory perception whereby a person perceives distant objects, persons, or events, including "seeing" through opaque objects and the detection of types of energy not normally perceptible to humans (i.e. radio waves). Typically, such perception is reported in visual terms, but may also include auditory impressions (sometimes called clairaudience) or kinesthetic impressions. The word "clairvoyance" means "clear-sighted," or the ability to see in the invisible (to physical vision) worlds.
The term clairvoyance is often used broadly to refer to all forms of ESP where a person receives information through means other than those explainable by current science. Perhaps more often, it is used more narrowly to refer to reception of present-time information not from another person, there being other terms to refer to other forms: telepathy referring to reception of information from another person (i.e. presumably mind-to-mind); and precognition referring to gaining information about places and events in the future. The term clairsentience is often used in reference to psi phenomena falling under this broader context.
Last Updated -19th December 2005
Although each of us inherently has this faculty, a persistent effort is required to unfold it in a positive manner, and this seems to be a powerful deterrent. If it could be bought, many people would pay a high price for it. Few people, however, seem willing to live the life that is required to awaken it. That awakening comes only by patient, persistent effort. It cannot be purchased: there is no royal road to its acquisition.
Types of Clairvoyance
- Positive, voluntary clairvoyance is that in which the individual is able, at will, to see in and investigate the inner worlds, and is the master of himself and what he is doing. This type of clairvoyance is developed through pure, helpful living, and the individual must be carefully trained in its use, in order that it may be completely effective and useful.
- Negative, involuntary clairvoyance exists when the sights of the inner worlds are presented to an individual quite independently of his will; he sees what is given to him to see and can in no way control this sight. This type of clairvoyance is dangerous, laying the individual open to possession by discarnate entities and, if permitted to go far enough, presenting the possibility that his or her life, in this world and the next, will quite literally not be his or her own.
Third Eye - Pineal Gland
- In the brain are two small organs called the pituitary body and the pineal gland. Medical science knows but little about them, and calls the pineal gland "the atrophied third eye," yet neither it nor the pituitary body is atrophying. This is very perplexing to scientists for Nature retains nothing useless. All over the body we find organs which are either atrophying or developing.
- The pituitary body and the pineal gland belong to still another class of organs, however, which at the present time are neither evolving nor degenerating, but are dormant. In the far past, when man was in touch with the inner worlds, these organs were his means of ingress thereto, and they will again serve that purpose at a later stage. They were connected with the involuntary or sympathetic nervous system. In earlier times (during the Moon Period and the latter part of the Lemurian and early Atlantean Epochs) man saw the inner worlds; pictures presented themselves quite independently of his will. The sense centers of his desire body were spinning around counterclockwise (following negatively the motion of the Earth, which revolves on its axis in that direction) as the sense centers of "mediums" do to this day. In most people these sense centers are inactive, but true development will set them spinning clockwise. That is the difficult feature in the development of positive clairvoyance.
- In the physical body the eye views objects upside down. It sends the image of what it observes to the brain which interprets the image and makes it appear right side-up to us.
- But the human body has another physical eye whose function has long been recognized by humanity. It is called the 'Third Eye' which in reality is the Pineal Gland. It is long thought to have mystical powers. Many consider it the Spiritual Third Eye, our Inner Vision.
- It is located in the geometric center of the brain. This correlates to the location of the Great Pyramid in the center of the physical planet.
- The Pineal Gland is about the size of a pea, and is in the center of the brain in a tiny cave behind and above the pituitary gland which lies a little behind the root of the nose. It is located directly behind the eyes, attached to the third ventricle.
- The true function of this mysterious gland has long been contemplated by philosophers and Spiritual Adepts. Ancient Greeks believed the pineal gland to be our connection to the Realms of Thought. Descartes called it the Seat of the Soul. This gland is activated by Light, and it controls the various biorhythms of the body. It works in harmony with the hypothalamus gland which directs the body's thirst, hunger, sexual desire and the biological clock that determines our aging process.
- When the pineal gland awakens one feels a pressure at the base of the brain. This pressure will often be experienced when connecting to higher frequency. A head injury can also activate the Third Eye - Pineal Gland.
- While the physiological function of the pineal gland has been unknown until recent times, mystical traditions and esoteric schools have long known this area in the middle of the brain to be the connecting link between the physical and spiritual worlds. Considered the most powerful and highest source of ethereal energy available to humans, the pineal gland has always been important in initiating supernatural powers. Development of psychic talents has been closely associated with this organ of higher vision.
- The third eye can see beyond the physical as is looks out through the chakrasystem when we meditate or look for answers from higher frequencies.
- The pineal gland contains a complete map of the visual field of the eyes and it plays several significant roles in human functioning.
- There is a pathway from the retinas to the hypothalamus called the retinohypothalamic tract. It brings information about light and dark cycles to a region of the hypothalamus called the suprachiasmatic nucleus(SCN). From the SCN, nerve impulses travel via the pineal nerve (sympathetic nervous system) to the pineal gland. These impulses inhibit the production of melatonin. When these impulses stop (at night, when light no longer stimulates the hypothalamus), pineal inhibition ceases and melatonin is released. The pineal gland is therefore a photosensitive organ and an important timekeeper for the human body.
- Retinal research done with hamsters demonstrates another center for melatonin production. Located in the retina, this center implies that the eyes have their own built in circadian timepiece. This retinal system is distinct from the brains body clock in the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN). Biologists found that they could throw the retinal rhythms out of sync with other circadian cycles. They also found that they could set and reset the retinal clock even when the SCN was destroyed.
- The retinal clock produces (stimulates the production of?) melatonin. Researchers are now looking for the exact location (s) of this clock in the human eye (and expect to find it). No one yet knows what the separate clock is for or how it relates to the SCN.
- In some lower vertebrates the Epiphysis Cerebri - Pineal Gland - has a well-developed eye-like structure; in others though not organized as an eye, if functions as a light receptor. In lower vertebrates, the pineal gland has an eye like structure and it functions as a light receptor and is considered by some to be the evolutionary forerunner of the modern eye.
- The gland weighs little more than 0.1 gram. The gland is large in children and begins to shrink with the onset of puberty.
- The pineal gland is large in children, but shrinks at puberty. It appears to play a major role in sexual development, hibernation in animals, metabolism, and seasonal breeding. In humans it affects circadian rhythms, sleep patterns (melatonin levels increase at night), and is implicated in seasonal affective disorder. The abundant melatonin levels in children is believed to inhibit sexual development. When puberty arrives, melatonin production is reduced.
- The pineal gland secretes melanin during times of relaxation and visualization. As we are created by electromagnetic energy - and react to EM energy stimuli around us - so does the pineal gland.
- When activated, the pineal gland becomes the line of communication with the higher planes. The crown chakra reaches down until its vortex touches the pineal gland. Prana, or pure energy, is received through this energy center in the head. With Practice the vibration level of the astral body is raised, allowing it to separate from the physical.
- To activate the 'third eye' and perceive higher dimensions, the pineal gland and the pituitary body must vibrate in unison, which is achieved through meditation and/or relaxation. When a correct relationship is established between personality, operating through the pituitary body, and the soul, operating through the pineal gland, a magnetic field is created. The negative and positive forces interact and become strong enough to create the 'light in the head.' With this 'light in the head' activated, astral projectors can withdraw themselves from the body, carrying the light with them.
- Astral travel, and other occult abilities, are closely associated with the development of the 'light in the head'. After physical relaxation, concentration upon the pineal gland is achieved by staring at a point in the middle of the forehead. Without straining the muscles of the eye, this will activate the pineal gland and the 'third eye'. Beginning with the withdrawal of the senses and the physical consciousness, the consciousness is centered in the region of the pineal gland. The perceptive faculty and the point of realization are centralized in the area between the middle of the forehead and the pineal gland. The trick is to visualize, very intently, the subtle body escaping through the trap door of the brain. A popping sound may occur at the time separation of the astral body in the area of the pineal gland.
- Visualization exercises are the first step in directing the energies in our inner systems to activate the 'third eye'. The magnetic field is created around the pineal gland, by focusing the mind on the midway point between the pineal gland and the pituitary body. The creative imagination visualizes something, and the thought energy of the mind gives life and direction to this form.
- 'Third eye' development, imagination, and visualization are important ingredients in many methods to separate from the physical form. Intuition is also achieved through 'third eye' development. Knowledge and memory of the astral plane are not registered in full waking consciousness until the intuition becomes strong enough. Flashes of intuition come with increasing consistency as the 'third eye' as activated to a greater degree, through practice.
- The pineal gland corresponds with divine thought after being touched by the vibrating light of Kundalini. Kundalini starts its ascent towards the head center after responding to the vibrations from the 'light in the head.' The light is located at the top of the sutratma, or 'soul thread', which passes down from the highest plane of our being into the physical vehicle.
- The 'third eye,' or 'eye of Siva,' the organ of spiritual vision, is intimately related to karma, as we become more spiritual in the natural course of evolution.
- As human beings continue to evolve further out of matter, on the journey from spirit to matter back to spirit, the pineal gland will continue to rise from its state of age-long dormancy, bringing back to humanity astral capacities and spiritual abilities.
- At certain brainwave frequencies, a sense of ego boundary vanishes. In the theta state, we are resting deeply and still conscious, at the threshold of drifting away from or back into conscious awareness. As the brain enters deeper states, our consciousness is less concerned with the physical state, our 'third eye' is active, and separation becomes natural. Many native traditions and mystical practices refer to the ability of 'seeing,' or being aware of energy fields at higher levels. This abstract awareness is much more subjective and does not involve the normal level of mundane consciousness, which is mostly concerned with self-identity. This 'seeing' refers to the sight of the 'third eye'.
- Consciousness is raised from an emotional nature into an illumined awareness when the pineal gland is lifted from dormancy. If the pineal gland is not yet fully developed, it will be in the course of evolution. When our sense of ego and personality are set aside and we keep our mental energy intact, we can become conscious of the non-physical, our inner self, the subconscious, through different practices to activate the 'light in the head.'
Desire Body Currents
- The development of negative clairvoyance, or mediumship, is much easier, because it is merely a revival of the mirror-like function possessed by man in the far past, by which the outside world was involuntarily reflected in him. This function was afterward retained by inbreeding. With present-day mediums this power is intermittent, which explains why they can sometimes "see" and at other times, for no apparent reason, fail utterly to do so.
- In the desire body of the properly trained voluntary clairvoyant, the desire currents turn clockwise, glowing with exceeding splendor, far surpassing the brilliant luminosity of the ordinary desire body. The centers of perception in the desire body around which these currents swirl furnish the voluntary clairvoyant with the means of perception of things in the Desire World, and he or she sees and investigates at will. The person whose centers turn counter-clockwise is like a mirror, reflecting only what passes before it. Such a person is incapable of reaching out for information.
- This one of the fundamental differences between a medium and a properly trained clairvoyant. It is impossible for most people to distinguish between the two; yet there is one infallible rule that can be followed by anyone: No genuine developed seer will ever exercise this faculty for money or its equivalent; nor will he or she use it to gratify curiosity, but only TO HELP HUMANITY.
- The great danger to society which would result from the indiscriminate use by an unworthy individual of the voluntary clairvoyant's power to investigate and "see" at will can easily be understood. He or she would be able to read the most secret thought. Therefore, the aspirant to the true spiritual sight and insight must first of all give proof of unselfishness. The initiate is bound by the most solemn vows never to use this power to serve his or her individual interest in the slightest degree.
- Trained clairvoyance is the kind used for investigating occult facts, and it is the only kind that is of any use for that purpose. Therefore the aspirant must feel, not a wish to gratify an idle curiosity, but a holy and unselfish desire to help humanity. Until such a desire exists, no progress can be made in the attainment of positive clairvoyance.
Pituitary Body and Pineal Gland
- To regain contact with the inner worlds, it is necessary to establish the connection of the pineal gland and the pituitary body with the cerebrospinal nervous system, and to reawaken the pituitary body and the pineal gland. When that is accomplished, man will again possess the faculty of perception in the higher worlds, but on a grander scale than it was in the distant past, because it will be in connection with the voluntary nervous system and therefore under the control of his will. Through this inner perceptive faculty all avenues of knowledge will be opened to him and he or she will have at his or her service a means of acquiring information compared with which all other methods of investigation are but child's play.
Unused Sex Force
- The awakening of these organs is accomplished by esoteric training, as follows: In the majority of people, the greater part of the sex force which may legitimately be used through the creative organs is expended for sense- gratification. When the aspirant to the higher life begins to curb these excesses and to devote his or her attention to spiritual thoughts and efforts, the unused sex force commences to ascend. It surges upward in stronger and stronger volume, traversing the heart and larynx, or the spinal cord and the larynx, or both, and then passing directly between the pituitary body and the pineal gland toward the point at the root of the nose where the Spirit has its seat.
- This current, however, no matter how great, must be cultivated to some extent before the real esoteric training can begin. It is not only a necessary accompaniment, but also a prerequisite, to self-conscious work in the inner worlds. Thus, a moral life devoted to spiritual thought must be lived by the aspirant for a certain length of time before it is possible to commence the work that will give him first hand knowledge of the super-physical realms and enable him or her to become, in the truest sense, a helper of humanity.
- When the candidate has lived such a life for a time sufficient to establish the current of spiritual force, and is found worthy and qualified to receive esoteric instruction, he is taught certain exercises to set the pituitary body in vibration. This vibration causes the pituitary body to impinge upon and slightly deflect the nearest line of force which, in turn, impinges upon the next line to it, and so the process continues until the force of the vibration has been spent.
- When these lines of force have been deflected sufficiently to reach the pineal gland, the object has been accomplished: the gap between the two organs has been bridged. This is the bridge between the World of Sense and the World of Desire. From the time it is built, man becomes clairvoyant and able to direct his or her gaze where he or she will. Solid objects are seen both inside and out. Space and solidity, as hindrances to observation, have ceased to exist.
- He is not yet a trained clairvoyant, but he is a clairvoyant at will, a voluntary clairvoyant. His is a very different faculty from that possessed by the medium.
- The person in whom this bridge is once built is always in sure touch with the inner worlds, the connection being made and broken at his will. By degrees, the observer learns to control the vibration of the pituitary body in a manner enabling him or her to get in touch with any of the regions of the inner worlds which he or she desires to visit. The faculty is completely under the control of his or her will. It is not necessary for him or her to go into a trance or do anything abnormal to raise his consciousness to the Desire World. He or she simply wills to see, and he or she sees.
Seeing in the Desire World
- Having attained this faculty, however, the neophyte must now learn to understand what he or she sees in the Desire World. Many people seem to think that once a person is clairvoyant, all truth is at once open to him or her, and that when he or she can "see," he or she at once "knows all about" the higher worlds. This is a great mistake. We know that those of us who have been able to see things about us in the Physical World all our lives are far from having a universal knowledge of them. It requires much study and application to know about even that infinitesimal part of physical things which we handle in our daily lives.
- In the Physical World, objects at least are dense, solid, and do not change in the twinkling of an eye. In the Desire World they change in the most erratic manner. This is a source of endless confusion to the negative, involuntary clairvoyant, and even to the neophyte who enters under the guidance of a teacher. The teaching the neophyte receives, however, soon brings him or her to a point where he or she can perceive the Life that causes the change in Form. and knows it for what it is, despite all possible and puzzling changes.
- Thus clairvoyants must first be trained before their observations are of any real value, and the more proficient they become, the more modest they are about telling of what they see; the more do they defer to the versions of others, knowing how much there is to learn and realizing how little the single investigator can grasp of all the detail incident to his or her investigations.
- This also accounts for the varied versions of the higher worlds, which are, for superficial people, an argument against the existence of these worlds. They contend that it these worlds exist, investigators must necessarily bring back identical descriptions. But just as, in the Physical World, if twenty people set out to describe a city, there would be twenty different versions, so too is it true of accounts made by investigators of the higher worlds. Each has his or her own peculiar way of looking at things and can describe what he or she sees only from his or her particular point of view. The account he or she gives may differ from those of others, yet all may be equally truthful from each individual observer's viewpoint.
- There is also another and most important distinction to be made. The power which enables one to perceive the objects in a world is not identical with the power of entering that world and functioning there. The voluntary clairvoyant, though he or she may have received some training and is able to distinguish the true from the false in the Desire World, is in practically the same relation to it as is a prisoner behind a barred window to the outside world-- he or she can see it, but cannot function therein. Therefore, at the proper time, further exercises are given the aspirant to furnish him or her with a vehicle in which he or she can function in the inner worlds in a perfectly self-conscious manner.
What Makes a Psychic?
- The faculty of clairvoyance indicates a loose connection between the vital body and dense body. During the epochs of our Earth's history in which all men were involuntarily clairvoyant, it was looseness of this connection that made them so. Since those times, the vital body has become much more firmly interwoven with the dense body in the majority of people, but in all sensitives it is loose. That looseness constitutes the difference between the psychic and the ordinary person who is unconscious of all but the vibrations contacted by means of the five senses. All human beings have to pass through this period of close connection of the vehicles and experience the consequent limitation of consciousness.
Classes of Sensitives
- There are two classes of sensitives: those who have not become firmly enmeshed in matter and those who are in the vanguard of evolution. The latter are emerging from the acme of materiality and are again divisible into two kinds: voluntary and involuntary.
- When the connection between the vital body and the dense body of a man or woman is somewhat lax, the individual will be sensitive to spiritual vibrations, and if positive he or she will BY HIS OR HER OWN WILL develop his or her spiritual faculties, live a spiritual life, and in time receive the teaching necessary to become a trained clairvoyant and a master of his or her faculty at any and all times, free to exercise it or not, as he or she pleases.
- If a person has this slight laxity between the vital and dense bodies, and is of a negative temperament, he or she is likely to become the prey of discarnate Spirits, as a medium.
- When the connection between the vital and dense bodies is very lax, so that it may be withdrawn, and the man or woman is positive, he or she may become an Invisible Helper, capable of taking the two higher ethers away from his or her dense body at will and using them as a vehicle for sense perception and memory. He or she can then function consciously in the Spiritual World and bring back a recollection of everything he or she has done there, so that, for instance, when he or she leaves his or her body at night he or she takes up the life in the Invisible Worlds in a fully conscious manner, as we do here when we wake up in the morning after sleep and perform our worldly duties.
- When a person has this lax connection between the vital and the dense body and is of a negative temperament, entities which are earthbound seek to manifest here may withdraw his or her vital body by way of the spleen and temporarily use the ether of which it is composed to materialize spirit forms, returning the ether to the medium after the seance is over.
- Since the vital body is the vehicle whereby the solar currents which give us vitality are specialized, the body of the medium at the time of materialization sometimes shrinks to almost one-half its usual size because it has been deprived of the vitalizing principle. His or her flesh become flabby and the spark of life burns very low. When the seance is over, the medium is awakened to normal consciousness and experiences a feeling of the most terrible exhaustion.
- It is extremely harmful to any individual to permit himself to become so negative that his or her vehicles and faculties can be taken over by a discarnate entity, which is what occurs when a medium is "working." The entity can exert his or her control over the individual to the point where the individual can no longer exercise choice in any manner, but must live only as the entity wishes him or her to live. This control can continue in the individual's life after death, when his or her desire body can be appropriated by the entity. It is extremely difficult to break away from the entity once this has happened.
Children are Born Clairvoyant
- In addition to these various types of clairvoyants, all children are clairvoyant, at least during the first year of life. How long the child will keep its faculty depends upon its spirituality and also upon its environment, because most children communicate all they see to their elders and the faculty of clairvoyance is affected by their attitude. Often children are ridiculed for telling of things that, their elders believe, can only be the result of "imagination," and they soon learn to shut out scenes with engender such ridicule, or at least to keep these things to themselves.
- Thus we see that, although both positive and negative clairvoyance exist, it is only with positive clairvoyance that an individual can accurately see and investigate the inner worlds and advance himself along the evolutionary path. Negative clairvoyance cannot be counted upon as a reliable tool of investigation, often brings about the highly undesirable situation of personal control from an outside source, and can, at least among peoples of the Western World, cause evolutionary regression of the individual concerned.
Here we have put forth a Basic Tutorial to get Clairvoyant
- Opening the Third Eye - Seeing COLORS - Colors are very important as they are frequencies. Colors have tones and over tones.
- Find a quiet place free of distractions. . .
- Get comfortable
- Close your eyes.
- Relax your mind and body.
- Focus on your breathing.
- Inhale slowly and deeply through your nose.
- Retain the breath as long as is comfortable.
- Exhale through the mouth slowly and completely
- Repeat for two more breaths . . . or as is comfortable.
- Focus your mind to look ahead as if viewing a screen in just behind your forehead.
- Your third eye will begin to open.
- You are going to look for a color - any color.
- You may initially see 'black' - but be patient.
- Keep watching the screen
- A color will manifest. It is often purple or indigo - the color of the third eye chakra.
- Once you have experienced the color - stop for now.
- Check out the meaning of the color. Try to connect something in your life with that color frequency.
- Color Frequenices
- RED - Red is the color of energy, vitality and power. It is used for burning out cancer, drying up weeping sores or wounds, etc., it will warm cold areas to reduce pain. Red is a powerful healing agent for healing diseases of the blood and circulation. It will help with depression. Red is not to be used on people with high blood pressure or anxiety. If you stay under the red ray too long or are exposed to red for a considerable time it will make you very agitated or even aggressive. It is associated with the male polarity. A red carpet or wall - in a place of business - will draw money. If you are a sales person - try wearing something red!!
- ORANGE - The mental body in both its logical and conceptual form. It is used to increase immunity, to increase sexual potency, to help in all digestive ailments, chest and kidney diseases. Orange will have a gentle warming effect if used lightly. Orange, like red should not be used for too long. It is not a good color for nervous people or people easily agitated.
- PEACH - The peach frequency is used for peace, truth, and balance.
- YELLOW - Yellow is the color of intellect and it is used for mental stimulation, it will help you think quicker. It is good for clearing a foggy head. To help cure dermatitis and other skin problems and again it must be used carefully because it is very stimulating and it could cause exhaustion and depression.
- GREEN - Green is the color of healing and traveling back in time. It will balance the emotions and brings about a feeling of calmness. Green is a good general healing color because it stimulates growth therefore it is good for helping heal broken bones - regrowth of tissue of all kinds. Green is also alchemy - the alchemy of consciousness from one realm to another through the spiraling energies of DNA - Sacred Geometry
- Green as a healing frequency can be placed around family members who are ill. Though many of you are not attuned in the palms of your hands with this frequency color - it is part of you now.
- If you wish to heal someone - begin by asking the person if they wish to be healed. That may sound like a silly question but it is necessary. Help them find the emotional base for the ailment if you can, before you heal anyone.
- You can not promise to heal them but you can make them feel more comfortable and show them how healing is done. Perhaps you can awaken the healing abilities in others. Just remember not to force this with anyone who is not ready and that healing is not for everyone.
- When you and the person are ready to begin, find a calm quiet place. Be sure the person is relaxed with what you are doing and assure them you will not hurt them in any way. If you have a favorite healing crystal--use that when you heal.
- The person can sit or lay down. No need to remove their clothing. Work first with the emotional aspects of the problem. Give the person hope. Get them to relax.
- Ask your guides to protect you so their energies do not enter into your frequency.
- Visualize the color green coming through your palms as you hold them just above --or gently on--someone with a problem.
- Scan their body for 'hot' or 'cold' spots. That is where the blockages are. Tell them what you are doing and what you see and feel.
- Now visualize the green healing energies coming through you as you work. Visualize them entering the person's body at the higher levels, especially the emotional body. Watch them sift through the cells of the person who is ill and moving the Chi energies.
- You can have a third person take a picture of your doing the healing to see if you get a green aura of light around you or the person.
- Feel your connection to the higher frequencies as you heal. Work with the heart chakra as it is the frequency green. You may even take it to the newer frequency of green=turquoise (green -blue).
- There is no time limit for this. Usually a few minutes is all that is needed. Try to repeat the healing for 3 consecutive days--10 minutes a day.
- You can heal yourself as well.
- You can teach others to use the color green to heal.
- You can send the green frequency to the planet for healing.
- Try a past life regression with someone you trust placing them in the green bubble. See where you knew them in another lifetime. Green takes you back in time.
- BLUE - Blue is the color of electricity. We live in a program created by electromagnetic energy - blue white ...back to source.
- Blue is the color of truth, serenity and harmony, by helping to soothe the mind. Blue is good for cooling, calming, reconstructing and protecting. Blue will help feverish conditions, it will help stop bleeding and it will help with nervous irritations. It is very good for burns. Too much blue could leave you cold, depressed and sorrowful.
- Blue is found in to prophecies about reality moving into higher frequency - viewed by us un linear time as the future. Midnight blue 12:00 - December 21, 2012 - Mayan Calendar - the end of Time. We have gods and goddesses returning at the end of time - Hopi Blue Kachina - Blue Star Prophecies.
- We have Isis/Sirius - Alien channelings of a future in balance. Speaking of channelling we have ascended masters linked with rays or colors - El Moyra being of the Blue Ray.
- There are also the Indigo Children who some people feel are more evolved though I seem them with many disabilities. This will cause them to heal isues and thus help others.
- PURPLE - Purple is also a color that will connect you with your spiritual self. It is good for mental and nervous problems. It will assist very well with rheumatism and epilepsy. Helps with pain, is used in deep tissue work and helps heal the bones. Too much purple and you don't tend to live in this world.
- Visualization in the Deep Purple Frequency
Prepare as you would for meditation. Visualize the color purple, deep, rich, flowing around you. It begins to take form and merges with liquid gold as we prepare to move into the yellow and white light next week.
- As the liquid colors flow together-- they create a crown of elegance just for you! Place the gold and purple crown on your head. You are now own your full power.
- You can be whomever you choose to be. You can open your crown (chakra) to accept information from the highest source. Your psychic gifts begin to unfold. Your gifts of clairvoyance (seeing) and clairaudience (hearing) begin to increase and will continue to do so every day from now own. You are regal, royal, special. Ask spirit for your spirit name. (We all have one). Place your name on your crown.
- LAVENDER - Lavender is the color of equilibrium, it helps with spiritual healing. The Violet Flame - is supposedly charged with the light of divine freedom. It is used to burn off karma from other lifetimes on all levels.
- WHITE - White includes all of the colors spectrum. It represents the source of conscious creation. It will purify the body on the highest levels. It is the highest charging field to bring peace and comfort at the highest level.
- The Frequency of White Light
White has always been seen as transcendent - pure - perfection - innocence, chastity - triumphant of spirit over the flesh.
- White is the color most often connected to cleanliness or clean - with phrases like "Pure White" or white and clean.
- These are some of the reasons a bride wears white in most societies. White denotes spiritual authority.
- A woman wearing a white robe denotes the love-life-death meaning such as Delphic Aphrodite of Tombs, the Scandinavian Frigg and Teutonic Hel/Freya which is the Beloved goddess of death.
- In Celtic tradition the terrestrial goddess wore white.
- In Alchemy white is the feminine principle as represented by the 'The White Lily'.
- In the Arendian white is sacred.
- To the Aztec it was the dying sun or night.
- To the Buddhist tradition, white is self-mastery and redemption. It is representative of being lead from bondage - the highest spiritual transformation.
- To the Chinese, white is mourning.
- In Christian beliefs white is the highest color representing the purified soul, joy, virginity, integrity, light and a holy life.
- White is always worn in Christian religions at the sacraments of Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation, Marriage.
- In Catholicism it is symbolic of the saints not suffering martyrdom and virgin saints.
- Druid priests wore white. It was the color of baptism.
- Greek tradition uses white for mourning, love, life...in just about all themes white is symbolic there.
- In Hinduism, white is symbolic of Pure Consciousness---sattva-- upward movement, the light and manifestation.
- Maori tradition holds white as meaning truce or surrendering.
- To the Mayan in represented peace and health.
- Roman tradition wore it for very propitious occasions
- White is probably one of the most respected and well received of all the colors.
- All cultures and societies seem to embrace the color white as pure, innocent and auspicious. The acceptance of white has weaved itself through all millennia from religion, philosophies, poetry and just about every human endeavor. Each time I study the different energy patterns and associations we give to colors---white seems to be the one that humankind writes the most about...when it comes to higher ideals and anything that represents the loftier values we see it as white.
- SILVER - Silver is the color of peace and persistence. It is the major purging color so it is very good for removing unwanted diseases and troubles from the body. It is best for cancer of tissue and blood.
- GOLD - Gold represents of alchemy of consciousness. It is the strongest color to help cure all illness. It is so strong that many people are not able to tolerate it, so people have to be conditioned to gold over a period of time. Gold strengthens all fields of the body and spirit. -
- Look for shapes or images. These images are always present - but unless you learn to 'look' for them - you will not pay attention. though most people don't pay attention to the images because their are not programmed to look at images.
- The images can come from several sources - your higher self - your spirit guides - other entities.
- It takes time to learn who is sending you the messages - but there is no hurry!
- Sitting quietly and relax as you did in the previous lesson.
- Focus on the screen in your mind behind your forehead.
- After a minute or two you will see a shape or image.
- Make a mental note of the shape as it may be an archetype that your cellular memory has set in for you at this time.
- If the shape does not become animated then stop and record what you saw.
- If it does start to move - note everything that it does until it stops.
- Some people will complain that they are looking seeing nothing. This is usually because you are nervous.
- Practice deep breathing and try again later. You WILL soon see something!
- Next - try to discover the meaning of your shape or image. Some are easy to decipher - while others mean nothing. Record what you see.
- Receiving Messages Prepare as you did the previous Lessons.
- Think ....Please give me a message for today.
- You may see one or more images appear.
- Please take your time.
- Watch as if it were a movie.
- Do not ask questions.
- After the images are seen - stop and record what you saw.
- You may need time to interpret the messages behind the images.
- If you can not determine the message at first - leave it in your notes. Its true meaning will come to you.
- The message may be personal to you - or about universal matters.
- F inding your 'Key'
- Prepare to receive images.
- Look at the screen in your mind . . .
- Think, Show me my Key.
- Relax and watch what emerges.
- Do not open your eyes until the images stop.
- Asking Questions - Prepare as in Previous steps
- In you mind ask a question.
- Wait for a visual answer.
- Record what you see.
Disclaimer: The Clairvoyance Tips / Information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of Tips And Treats . com and/or its partners.
© Tips And Treats. An Information Based Website (2005-2017)