Tips And Treats
What is happiness, anyway? It's so hard to stay motivated and keep up that momentum when so many little "joy-busters" seem to drag you down.
Let's face it, nobody else can make you happy. That's just a fantasy. Happiness is something you have to create for yourself. But it sure does help to have support. Imagine the energy you get when you open your e-mail in the morning and read a short, inspiring message. It doesn't take much. Just a few powerful words can send you on your way pumped up for the day (and ready to face down those joy-busters").
Is there anyone who does not like to succeed in life and be happy? What if the key to happiness lies in your hand? Just enjoy this tips for happiness...
Last Updated - 4th August 2006
- Be contented with what you have
- Be hardworking to acheive whatever you want
- Be optimistic,
- Be loyal to everyone
- Be patient and have endurance
- Be respectful to others
- Be loving others
- Be free from jealousy towards others
- Be happy seeing the smile in other's face
- Be kind hearted to other fellow beings
- Be a friend to your enemy
- Be simple in your life
- Be a spiritual human
- Be helpful to the poor and needy
- Be punctual in every aspect of life
- Be cheerful always
- Be obedient to elders
- Enjoy daily happiness.
- Keep yourself motivated for self-actualization.
- Feel pumped up for a happy day.
- Enjoy a happy thought or an inspirational quote.
- Discover what is happiness.
- Discover new tips for personal growth.
- Get inspired about your life.
- Beat the "joy-busters" that derail your happiness.
- Be desciplined in life and at last be a "HUMAN
Disclaimer: The Happiness Tips / Information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of Tips And Treats . com and/or its partners.
© Tips And Treats. An Information Based Website (2005-2018)