Tips And Treats
Astrology is a form of divination based on the theory that the movements of the celestial bodiesthe stars, the planets, the sun, and the mooninfluence human affairs and determine the course of events.
Astrology and Astronomy are both thousands of years old. One of the earliest cycles that man paid attention to were the cycles of day and night, of the moon and sun wheeling around in the sky. Men navigated by the stars and gave names to the constellations. They gave meaning to each part of the cycle and to each part of the sky.
Last Updated - 24th September 2005
Astrologers divided each year up into twelve parts, and named each section after the constellation which was primary during that section of time. The Sun Sign for a person describes which quadrant the sun is found in during the person's birth. Each constellation, or sign, has a set of personality characteristics associated with it. Here is the chart of sun signs and dates.
- Aries (March 21 - April 20)
- Taurus (April 21 - May 21)
- Gemini (May 22 - June 21)
- Cancer (June 22 - July 22)
- Leo (July 23 -August 21)
- Virgo (August 22 - September 23)
- Libra (September 24 - October 23)
- Scorpio (October 24 - November 22)
- Sagittarius (November 23 - December 22)
- Capricorn (December 23 - January 20)
- Aquarius (January 21 - February 19)
- Pisces (February 20- March 20)
In addition to the main sun sign, each person also has a moon sign and other planetary signs. These all indicate where the heavenly bodies were situated at the person's birth. These all influence the person's personalities in different ways.
- All things being equal, the first light of the New Moon is an excellent time to begin new projects. Take that first step towards a goal that matters to you. Go ahead and initiate that action plan on the first light of the New Moon. Make a new beginning.
Please visit IN THE STARS for activity.
- The Full Moon brings activity to a peak. All things being equal, it is a great time for a business to have a sale and attract lots of customers. It's also a good time to stage an event where you want to attract lots of attention and emotional participation. The effects of the Full Moon start the day before and can last for up to three days after. This is when you want your movie to premier, your book to go on sale, and your wild party with friends.
To really capitalize on the power of a Full Moon, make two lists. Make a list of what you "have to do" and a list of what you "feel like doing." Find places where the lists overlap. Proceed in that direction. This is not the time for all or nothing posturing. Seek reconciliation between opposing forces. Compromise is not a sell out when it creates balance.
Please visit IN THE STARS for activity.
- Mercury Retrograde Periods - During "Mercury Retrograde" periods there is an inverse relationship between hurrying and true accomplishment. Put in other words, "The hurrier I go, the behinder I get."
In practical terms, it's a good time to finish old business. It's a excellent time to reconsider, renew, review, reconcile, re-explore and other "re" themes. People will be changing their minds. False starts are possible. Allow for contingency plans. For now, put aside your pen and start using a pencil with a big eraser. Pay attention. Stop, Look & Listen.
Folks in sales successfully use this time to return to previous contacts and give the deal another try.
This is an opportune time to catch up on paper work and clean up your files. Also, go through your attic, basement and closets. Get rid of old junk. If you aren't using it get rid of it. Throw it out, sell it or give it away. Have a garage sale. You can attract what you want by making a space for it. This is a good time to return to procedures that worked well for you in the past. Get back on that diet and exercise program.
This is also a highly auspicious time of year for "stop smoking" plans to get an extra cosmic boost for success. And, since the planet Mercury has an affinity for the winds, we can expect stormy weather and wind patterns to change on or around the beginning and ending of Mercury Retrograde Periods.
- All Planets Retrograde Periods - When a planet appears to move backward in the zodiac, it is said to be "retrograde." This takes place when planets are far away from the sun and close to the earth. Retrograde planets indicate a zig zag pattern of energy and a need to "take one step back before taking two steps forward." When a planet is retrograde there is a "re" theme at work. Engines are reversed. Retreat, repeat, review and re-evaluation may be in order. Retrograde planets represent lack of perspective and diminished perspective. Often there is more than meets the eye. Things don't always come fast when the associated planet is retrograde, but delays aren't denials. Backwards can be beautiful. So, retrogrades suggest the "re" words: realize, rearrange, redecorate, regress, relate, renew, repair, repeat, replace, reschedule, restore, retrace, return, review, revive, rewrite.
But that's not the whole story. Astrology is all about timing and cycles, and retrogrades have a triple cycle. There's the period before retrograde, then the retrograde period, and finally the period after retrograde. I'll name these relate, regress and revive.
Look at the sign position where the planet goes direct. The relate period begins the last time the planet was at the direct position and ends when the planet goes retrograde. The regress period is, obviously, when the planet is retrograde. The revive period begins when the planet goes direct and ends when the planet returns to the retrograde starting position.
What it all means is that what's been realized during the relate period will be retraced during the regress period and repaired during the revive period.
Tips for Individual Sun Signs
March 21-April 19
Essentially, if you want to be happy, you need to be first and best. Somehow, some way, you need to find a competitive outlet. Ultimately, you only compete with yourself. You begin with the question posed to every solar super hero, "How will you use your super powers?" You are here to start something new, to go where no one else has gone and to do what no one else has done. The stars dare you to be a pioneer, a champion and a doer. Like your gemstone, the diamond, you can be hard headed, multi-faceted, brilliant and beautifulTIP :
- Find the right place where you can be "Number the right place where you can be "Number One."
- Sexually, you've got some naturally hot stuff. One of your chief symbols is the flame of the torch. Consider it to be the sacred fire of the inner temple, and the force will always be with you and your enterprises.
- The cute little lamb, the fast, strong ram is your totem. This creature is known for being hard headed and direct. Aries is a cardinal, fire sign represented by the flame of the torch. Just as a state or province has its governor, each sign of the zodiac is said to have its ruler. Aries is ruled by the planet Mars.
- Because you have the sun in Aries, you also have planet earth in Libra. You can ground yourself and get in touch with the Earth by taking long walks with your partner. Get a badminton set.
- Practice your tennis game on clay courts or grass. Make a date to go walking in a safe, beautiful environment at dawn and sunset.
- Some famous people with the sun in Aries are: Houdini, Charlie Chaplan, Thomas Jefferson, Wilhelm Reich, Elton John, Aretha Franklin, Gloria Steinem, Leonard Nimoy, Cy Young, W. C. Fields, James Clark, and Otto von Bismarck.
April 20-May 20
Essentially, you need to be assured that everything's O.K., safe and secure. Once that's taken care of you are ready for gracious living. That is to say, you need some good food, antique furniture and passionate sex. You like to touch nice things, own nice things, wear nice things, eat nice things and have nice things. In fact, "I Have" is something of a Taurean philosophy of life.
- Place greater value on quality than quantity.
- It is important that you acquire some mastery over the physical, practical and earthly world. Then, paradoxically, you must learn to let go. You will only find security by acquiring a sense of self that is separate from what you possess. Actually, it's not so much about what you possess, but about not being in "survival jeopardy". The emerald is a symbol of success in love and is good for Taurus.
- The Bull, an ancient fertility symbol is the totem for Taurus. Taurus is a fixed, earth sign represented by fertile fields on rolling hills. Just as a state or province has its governor, each sign of the zodiac is said to have its ruler. Taurus is ruled by Venus.
- Because you have the sun in Taurus, you also have planet earth in Scorpio. You can ground yourself and get in touch with the earth by making love in outdoor settings. Write a new clause in your will allocating funds for an environmental program. Invest more in a mutual fund that invests in Earth-conscious businesses. Make an effort to watch the leaves change. Enjoy some spelunking (cave exploration).
- Some famous people with the Sun in Taurus are Shakesphere, Barbara Streisand, Leonardo de Vinci, Willie Nelson, Orson Welles, Katharine Hepburn, George Lucas, Malcolm X, William Hewlett, and Cher.
May 21-June 21
Essentially, you're articulate, versatile and adroit. Put another way, you like variety. You're an idea person. It seems that your mind naturally likes to go from subject to subject. You have varied interests and like to keep up with what's going on in the world. You are encouraged to cultivate your natural communication skills. You're the original "quick study" who grasps facts, concepts and ideas. On the other hand, you can get bored easily and do not like things to drag along.
Your best friends are the ones who appreciate your sense of humor. Follow your curiosity. Travel and education tend to bring out the best in your personality. Meet some new people. Pearls and moonstones signify good health and can be of special benefit to Gemini.
The totem for Gemini is the twins. A typical Gemini has at least two sides to their personality. A Gemini will often think one way and feel another. Gemini is a mutable, air sign represented by the wind sock. Just as a state or province has its governor, each sign of the zodiac is said to have its ruler. Gemini is ruled by Mercury.
Because you have the sun in Gemini, you also have planet earth in Sagittarius. You can ground yourself and get in touch with the earth by enjoying more camping trips. Visit some national parks. Go back to school and take some classes in conservation. Enjoy some cross-country skiing. Purchase a subscription to Mother Earth News, or Earthwatch Magazine or Backpacking Magazine. Dig through stacks of National Geographic.TIP :
- To be your best, you need open lines of communication.
- Some famous people with the sun in Gemini are: Walt Whitman, Marilyn Monroe, John F. Kennedy, Miles Davis, Bob Dylan, Stravinsky, Confucius, Kirk Kerkorian, and Paul McCartney.
June 22-July 22
Essentially, you're a good person and you need to deal with some of your family and emotional issues. Your hugs are world class and your snuggles are second to none. You're naturally inclined to be touchy about some, but not all, of your relatives. Work on your family tree, try to make some sense of it all.
You have your moods and they strongly resonate to at least 5 cycles. You have a synodic month (moon) cycle of 29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes and 2.8 seconds or 29.5306 days, a Mentonic cycle of 19.61 years (named after Menton, the Greek astronomer), the saros (eclipse) cycle of 6585.23 days or 18 years, 11 days, a shorter cycle of approximately two and one half days, and a daily cycle of 6 hours 12 and minutes which corresponds with the high and low tides.
You're not necessarily the most direct individual. Because you prefer to withdraw from trouble,you need to watch out for passive aggression. You can get yourself into hot water without knowing it. However, your security is something you're always aware of. Usually its a top priority. You are definitely strong and protective of your turf. Find out more about the goddess religions of antiquity and of today. Read Margot Adler's book, Drawing Down the Moon.
Rubies symbolize contentment and are good for Cancer. The totem for Cancer is the crab. Cancer is a very soft creature. Give a Cancer grief and watch them crawl into their hard shell. Also, watch them sidestep trouble. Cancer is a cardinal, water sign represented by the mountain stream pool of water. Just as a state or province has its governor, each sign of the zodiac is said to have its ruler. Cancer is ruled by the Moon.
Because you have the sun in Cancer, you also have planet earth in Capricorn. You can ground yourself and get closer to the earth by organizing your career along more practical lines. You can volunteer and start working in advance of the next round of Earth Day activities. Enjoy some rock climbing. Obtain some information from the US Geological Survey. Find out more about the rocks you live on.TIP :
- To make the most of these cycles, establish goals with corresponding deadlines.
- Some famous people with the sun in Cancer are Bill Cosby, Rembrandt, H. Ross Perot, Dan Aykroyd, Geraldo Rivera, Ringo, Buckminster Fuller, Alexander the Great, Estée Lauder, and Marshall McLuhan.
July 23-August 22
At the core, you're wonderful. Published accounts say that you are perfect just the way you are. Develop your willpower. Find creative ways to get yourself into the spotlight where you can shine.
When compared to other people, you are more powerfully attuned to the power of the sun. To increase your good luck, treat yourself to a most excellent piece of gold jewelry.
The totem for Leo is the lion, king of the jungle. That means that Leo is entitled to the Lion's share of fun, if you can roar with pride. Leo is a fixed, fire sign represented by the flame of the hearth. Just as a state or province has its governor, each sign of the zodiac is said to have its ruler. Leo is ruled by the Sun.
Because you have the sun in Leo, you also have planet earth in Aquarius. You can ground yourself and get closer to the earth by joining an environmental organization such as the Sierra Club, the National Wildlife Federation or the Audubon Society. Go for more nature walks with your friends. Assume an active leadership role in an environmental group.TIP :
- You are playing the game of life for stakes higher than you may realize.
- Some famous people with the sun in Leo are Mae West, Napoleon, Andy Warhol, Simon Bolivar, Maxfield Parish, Omar Khayyam, Peggy Fleming, Carl G. Jung, Stanley Kubrick, Mick Jagger, Jackie Onaissis, Charles Schwab, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
August 23-September 22
How is it that people tend to associate perfectionism with you? Can it be that people think that essentially you're level-headed? Do you have a flair for statistics and analysis? Is it that you're highly selective and discriminating? What about your inquiries and examinations?
Probably, you are more practical and methodical than the average person. You are not prone to brag or boast and can handle money well. You can be cautious in matters of the heart. You like to do things for people and tend to be more of a giver than a taker. However, you do need to be thanked. Sapphires symbolize clear thinking and are good for Virgo.
- Rituals are crucial for your success. Choose the right rituals every day, week, month and season.
- The totem for Virgo is the virgin or angel holding grains. She is very much the earth mother goddess. This is a symbol for a simple diet and pure foods. Virgo is a mutable, earth sign represented by the small town in the gentle, rolling hills. Just as a state or province has its governor, each sign of the zodiac is said to have its ruler. Virgo is ruled by Chiron.
- Because you have the sun in Virgo, you also have planet earth in Pisces. You can ground yourself and get closer to the earth by finding sanctuary in a natural setting. Take more walks in secluded areas. Collect evidence against a polluter. Enjoy some bird watching. Get a membership in the Cousteau Society. Plant a tree near a prison or hospital. Walk barefoot on wet, dew-covered grass.
- Some famous people with the sun in Virgo are Sophia Loren, Sean Connery, Lily Tomlin, Raquel Welch, Grandma Moses, Tolstoy, H. L. Mencken, John Coltrane, Pavlov, Warren Buffett and Liliuokalani.
September 23-October 23
Essentially, you're a nice person and tend to be a bit more cultured and "better" than those around you. Usually, you're also diplomatic enough to keep your superiority to yourself. The more that you become fair-minded, impartial and unprejudiced, the happier you become. You have the potential for much social intercourse and favorable public contact
All things being equal, you prefer civil conversation. You usually do not find reason to raise your voice or to use crude language at inappropriate times. Embarrassment can be an issue for you. You like to ask for advice, but do not like to be told what to do. You can get a cushy job in a swanky environment. Tourmaline and opal symbolize hope and are good for Libra.
The totem for Libra is a scale symbolizing the need for balance and the need to carefully weigh out choices. Libra is a cardinal, air sign represented by the falling leaves. Just as a state or province has its governor, each sign of the zodiac is said to have its ruler. Libra is ruled by Venus.
Because you have the sun in Libra, you also have planet earth in Aries. You can ground yourself and get closer to the earth by taking some practical steps to stabilize your own personality. Eat more earthy foods such as grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Add more earthy tones such as green and brown to your wardrobe. Enter an orienteering contest. Go back to your original hair color.TIP :
- To really thrive, you need to be part of a loving, committed "partnership."
- Some famous people with the sun in Libra are Eisenhower, Olivia Newtown-John, Brigitte Bardot, Eleanor Roosevelt, Paul Simon, Noah Webster, Ralph Lauren, and Michael Crichton.
October 24-November 22
Essentially, you're a strong individual, an extremely good friend, a formidable enemy, prone to intense likes and intense dislikes. You live relatively in the world of black and white.
You've little time for superficial people, places or things. You prefer deep commitment, deep conversation and deep thoughts. If you can't tell it like it is, you prefer to keep quiet. It should be mentioned that you have your share of secrets.
Your eyes. We could write a whole book about the looks that you give. We'd have a chapter on staring and a chapter on x-ray vision. No doubt people say things about your eyes: "If looks could kill," "I feel like you're mentally undressing me," etc. You've proven to everyone that you can hold on. Your staying power is second to none. Now learn to let go. Every day find something to sell, give away, throw out or burn. If you want to get the most out of life, let go of old crap, literally, figuratively, and most of all, psychologically.
- Remember and forgive.
- You have forgiveness issues that tend to make your personal relationships challenging. People whisper about your sex life. They dare to include you in their most passionate fantasies. Love it or hate it, yours is the fate of a "sun sign Scorpio." You must contend with powerful desires.
- Topaz signifies fidelity and is good for Scorpio. The totem for Scorpio is the scorpion, a creature known to sting when bothered. A lower form of Scorpio is the snake and a higher form is the eagle. Scorpio is also represented by the phoenix rising from its ashes. Scorpio is a fixed, water sign represented by the iceberg. Just as a state or province has its governor, each sign of the zodiac is said to have its ruler. Scorpio is ruled by Pluto.
- Because you have the sun in Scorpio, you also have planet earth in Taurus. You can ground yourself and get closer to the earth by spending your money in more practical ways. Cut back on environmentally destructive spending. Open a new savings account in a strong local savings bank. Take a more ecological view of your own economy. Check out the fit between your values and Earth values.
- Some famous people with the sun in Scorpio are Lorne Michaels, Picasso, William Penn, Christopher Columbus, Sally Field, Joni Mitchell, Mohammed, Prince Charles, Martin Luther, Goldie Hawn, Roberto Goizueta, and Voltaire.
November 23-December 21
Essentially you're a good sport. The question is, "What's your game?"
When you are naturally enthusiastic, folks tend to like you. Cultivate your natural tolerance and you will be able to get along with many different types of people. You can get the power of positive thinking to work overtime. To do so, you must clarify your ideals and pursue your spirit of adventure. The ancients believed that turquoise could counter negative vibes and relieve melancholia for Sagittarians.
The totem for Sagittarius is the centaur, half man, half horse and a complicated creature ever ready to gallop off on an adventure. Sagittarius is a mutable, fire sign represented by the campfire. Just as a state or province has its governor, each sign of the zodiac is said to have its ruler. Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter.
Because you have the sun in Sagittarius, you also have planet earth in Gemini. You can ground yourself and get closer to the earth by sprucing up your immediate environment. Get together with some neighbors. Make specific plans to clean up your community. Pick up some litter. Plant some trees. Find out what it takes to have your town officially designated Tree City, USA.
- Aim high and roam free.
- Some famous people with the sun in Sagittarius are Mark Twain, Winston Churchill, Walt Disney, Dale Carnegie, Bruce Lee, Sinatra, Beethoven, Steven Spielberg , Phil Donahue, Jane Fonda, Uri Geller, and the Dali-Lama.
December 22-January 19
Essentially, you're cautious, steadfast and reserved. Even as a child, your personality was probably mature for your years. With any luck your life will get better and your responsibilities will become more to your liking as you mature. We all have our cycles, and you have one that is sure and steady to the top. You only fail when you give up.
Your sun sign, Capricorn, occupies the top position on the zodiac. Take a hint. You were made for management and leadership. Your ambitions are only limited by your self-esteem. Planning and work will pay off. Be sure to ask for a fair price for your efforts. Your totem is the mountain goat symbolizing your ability to follow even the most narrow path to the top.
The garnet is a symbol of steadfastness and good for Capricorn. Capricorn is a cardinal, earth sign represented by the mountain peaks. Just as a state or province has its governor, each sign of the zodiac is said to have its ruler. Capricorn is ruled by Saturn.
Because you have the sun in Capricorn, you also have planet earth in Cancer. You can ground yourself and get closer to the earth by making your domestic environment more like the Garden of Eden. Purchase some new house plants that are best suited for your home. Install an aquarium. Build a rock garden. Embellish your household with ceramics, clay and pottery. Reposition yourself here on the planet. Place your bed so that it gets sunshine and moonbeams.
- "Never, never, never, never, never give up." Winston Churchill
- Some famous people with the sun in Capricorn are Phil Spector, Little Richard, Sir Issac Newton, Nostradamas, J. R. R. Tolkien, Kepler, David Bowie, Joan Baez, Joan of Arc and Muhammad Ali.
January 20-February 18
Essentially, you're friendly and like people. But if the people are emotionally needy, then you need space. You can march to the beat of a different drummer. You can have an eccentric temperament and can be just a bit stubborn, unpredictable and contrary.
You can become a fabulous communicator, perceptive, intelligent and highly intuitive. Strengthen your originality and independence. You're no snob or hypocrite. On the contrary, you have the potential to develop tremendous social skills. The more you adopt the "live and let live" attitude, the more friends you will make. The amethyst is a symbol of sincerity and good for Aquarius.
The totem for Aquarius is the water bearer. In this, "the age of Aquarius" it is your duty, privilege and honor to spread the "waters of life" or new ideas as you see fit. Aquarius is a fixed, air sign represented by Ben Franklin's kite getting struck by lightning. Just as a state or province has its governor, each sign of the zodiac is said to have its ruler. Aquarius is ruled by Uranus.
Because you have the sun in Aquarius, you also have planet earth in Leo. You can ground yourself and get closer to the Earth by enjoying more picnics and having more fun with the environment. Purchase and play the Camping Trivia Game. Enjoy more kayaking, canoeing and white-water rafting. Buy a swing set. Build some sand castles. Try your hand at sand painting.
- Become an idea person.
- Some famous people with the sun in Aquarius are Abraham Lincoln, Charles Darwin, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Telly Savalas, Virginia Woolf, Babe Ruth, Mia Farrow, Carl Icahn, and Yoko Ono
February 19-March 20
It's fair to say that you're imaginative, a dreamer, and even mystical. You certainly seem to absorb and drink in your surroundings more than most people. You have your mood swings and can benefit from live music and dance.
The totem for Pisces is two fish, thus, essentially, there are two of you. One fish is kind, dolphinesque, loving, tolerant and more long-suffering than most people. The other fish can bite with shark's teeth. You don't want to hurt people, unless you are feeling righteous and need to punish the guilty.
The bloodstone is symbolic of courage and good for Pisces. Pisces is a mutable, water sign represented by the geyser. Just as a state or province has its governor, each sign of the zodiac is said to have its ruler. Pisces is ruled by Neptune.
Because you have the sun in Pisces, you also have planet earth in Virgo. You can ground yourself and get closer to the earth by starting a new walking program. Visit your local park, arboretum or nature center. Check out your local health food store. Put some plants in your work space. Make sure you know what goes into the food that you eat. Enjoy a facial with clay.
- Break the chains of fate and destiny. The future can be for those who take it and those who make it. More than most people, you are a product of your beliefs as much as your disbeliefs.
- Some famous people with the sun in Pisces are, George Washington, Albert Einstein, David Gilmour, Gloria Vanderbilt, Gutenberg, Sibil Leek, Ralph Nader, Edgar Cayce, Sidney Poitier, and Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
Tips for getting along with others easily- Compatibility tips.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Slow down. Stop being so impatient with others. Ask for help when you need it. And don't hesitate to take the first step in mending a broken heart. Your tendency to procrastinate may let down who are depending on you.
Taurus (April 20 - May 20)
Offer fewer explanations or excuses. Others know that you are a person of integrity and accept you for who you are. Stop being so hard on yourself. Start acting with your head and not your heart.
Gemini (May 21 - June 21)
Be more attentive to the needs of that person closest to you. You don't always have to be so blunt and so "honest" in your observations. Be aware that others value your opinion and respect you. Choose your words carefully.
Cancer (June 22 - July 22)
You have the tendency to smother someone who is dear to you. Back off a little and you will discover that they will be drawn closer to you. As you tend to wear your heart on your sleeve, others are attracted to your honesty and forthrightness, but remember that not all people react the same to your unique personality.
Leo (July 23 - Aug 22)
Although you are anxious to please, and you are known for your generosity, you do have a tendency not to hear what people are saying. Thus, some believe you are only interested in fulfilling your own needs. Once you begin to pay attention to the signals that others are sending you, you will find personal relations improving dramatically
Virgo (Aug 23 - Sept 22)
Don't discount the wisdom of others as you tend to think your opinion is the only one that counts. And spend more time planning, developing strategies. It will help you in your personal relations. It appears you often do things on the fly, sometimes regretting your actions soon afterward, and then spending twice the time undoing the mess you've created.
Libra (Sept 23 - Oct 22)
Value friendship, peace, and reflect on your accomplishments. Once you stop being so hard on yourself, you will be more at ease with others and not focus so heavily on their flaws, mistakes, etc. You are incredibly loyal and expect the same from others, but you should relax your standards a bit, as you are often disappointed.
Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
You should be more open to democratic decision-making as you tend to value your opinion infinitely more than those close to you. Although you have very loyal admirers, they do shy away from you at times for fear of being overpowered. You intrigue people because you are at times shy and introverted, but when you come out of your shell you seem capable of running the world.
Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
You are gregarious, fun loving, willing to put yourself out for a friend, but you have been disappointed at times by a lack of reciprocation from those close to you. You have a large heart, a generous spirit and adventurous soul, but for everything you have accomplished, you feel you have basically gone it alone. Some people say you are paranoid, but you just see life as it truly is.
Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
Giving, loyal, ambitious and picky. When you make a friend, it is for a lifetime, but sometimes you can be too demanding, too incessant, too stubborn. You want to do it your way or not at all. Others seem drawn to you, admire your integrity, experience and potential. But you seem to drawn back when close to real success, almost as if you are too happy with the your present status.
Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
While usually looking at the broader picture, you are prone to overlook the obvious. Take a closer, more definitive look at your important relationships and you may discover you have better friendships than you think. If you are a normal Aquarius, you have underestimated the depth and loyalties of those closest to you.
Pisces (Feb 19 - March 20)
An enigma to many, you often are unsure of what you want in a relationship. You tend to be very flexible and have little tolerance for those who are rigid and are unwilling to hear "the truth." You attract a wide variety of friends while managing to keep everyone happy. But you seem particularly drawn to those who have a slight "edge" to them.
Disclaimer: The Astrology Tips / Information presented and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of Tips And Treats . com and/or its partners.
© Tips And Treats. An Information Based Website (2005-2017)